Delivery is available nationwide, covering the whole island of Ireland. Our deliveries are handled by Fastway Couriers, and we generally offer a next working day delivery service on orders placed before 12 Noon, depending on availability of stock, large quantities and orders with a large variety of items. Some of the more unusual products can have a lead in time of up to three working days, so please allow for this when ordering.
At busier times of the year (eg Christmas) please allow extra-time for your order to arrive as there may be delays.
Cork (City & County) - €6.00 per box of up to 30kg.
Rest of Ireland - €9.00 per box of up to 30 KG.
30kg equates approximately to 18 x 700ml/750ml bottles, 24 x 500ml bottles or 30 x 330ml bottles.
ORDERS OVER €200 ARE DELIVERED FREE IN CORK CITY & COUNTY WITH A FLAT FEE OF €12 FOR THE REST OF THE REPUBLIC OF IRELAND.
• Although we will do our utmost to deliver your order promptly, delivery cannot be guaranteed on any specific day or time.
• Deliveries should generally be received within two working days .Please contact us if you have not received your order within three working days of dispatch notification and we will track it for you.
• Deliveries are made during business hours and an adult over eighteen years of age must be present to take delivery and sign for it. If no one is home at the time of delivery a slip will be left with the courier's contact number on it for you to arrange a suitable time to receive or collect the order. If you or the recipient can not be home to accept the order you can choose to have it delivered to a business address instead.
• THE PROVISION OF A CONTACT NUMBER IS MANDATORY FOR ALL DELIVERY ADDRESSES.
• Please check your order before signing for it & if there are any signs of damage, please notify us as soon as possible and REFUSE the delivery and return it with the courier. A replacement delivery will be arranged at no extra charge.